Group Risk Management Directorate strives to achieve sound corporate governance, robust compliance and effective risk management processes for credit, market and liquidity. Strategies deployed help build robust capital management, effective risk monitoring and proactive risk mitigation.
Company: UBA Group
Reference #: #RMD003
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Monitor transactions according to Policy.
- Ensure transaction monitoring and enhanced due diligence on high risk and high profile accounts.
- Manage financial crime risks such as those posed by customers, products, counter-parties in transactions and the transactions themselves through transaction monitoring tools and escalating same where appropriate to the NFIU in form of Suspicious Transaction reports .
- Advisory support service in respect of all Compliance related queries.
- Assist in developing a Group wide compliance culture.
- Facilitate in Compliance training
- Assisting with the update and improvement of the transaction filtering process.
- Investigate and clear transactions identified against specified watch lists
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective in relation to allocated subsidiaries.
- Assist with the implementation of the automated transaction monitoring tool.
- Business office Review
- Assist in responding to inquiries from correspondent banks
- Responding to FATCA related issues
- Ensuring the Bank is compliant with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Sound branch operations experience
- Bachelors degree in Humanities
- Masters Degree (desirable)
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 12/02/2018