Nigeria is currently the world’s third largest market for the Guinness Brand and may become the largest in the next five years. The Brewery operations are focused on the three sites, – Ogba and Benin sites have quality functions within their structure.
Purpose of the role
- To ensure bench work quality control determination are carried out in accordance with GNPLC quality procedures and specifications for the attainment of high quality products
- Work across our business with support from Brand Technical Centre in UK to deliver high quality product to our consumers
- Determination and reporting of analytical parameters, as appropriate and as specified. Working within guidelines to ensure that results are repeatable and aligned to other laboratories on an interchange basis.
- Working with the appropriate parts of the supply function (as required) to assist them in delivering products of the highest quality in terms of content and presentation.
- Acting as a member of the Quality team, and displaying the behaviors expected of a strong team player.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- OND or HND in physical, chemical or biological sciences.
- On the job experience, having worked for 2 years in a laboratory environment.
- Result oriented.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Objective mindset
- Barriers to Success in the role
- As the business will rely on the quality of the output from the individual to make business decisions around the quality of its components and products, lack of a very responsible attitude to work will be a hindrance to the individual. Similarly, a low boredom threshold will be a problem.
- Lack of required speed to respond to changes posed by new analytical methods and equipment as periodically advised by BTC will grossly affect the company’s desire to employ WCM practices and procedures in all her operations.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.