ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We have the drive and passion for making a significant difference that will benefit our clients, our people and the world around us. Our success, however, doesn’t come only from our technology. It comes from our community of diverse people.
Job ID: 41
Department: Customer Experience & Advocacy
Function: Create and maintain ipNX presence on social media.
Reporting to: Customer Experience Analyst
Travel Frequency: Nil
Purpose of the Job
To manage customer experience through social media network, create / maintain ipNX presence on social media sites, which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and increase the overall exposure of the company.
Expected Key Results
- Manage customer complaints and expectations on social media platforms
- Generate brand awareness
- Identify trends on social media
- Elicit concrete information from customers via surveys and campaigns
- Identify online threats, escalations and business enquiries
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences preferably public relations, marketing, social media management or business communications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience.
- Strong analytically skills
- Proficient use of CorelDraw
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of digital media as it relates to branding
- Team player
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Online reputation management
- Strong communication – both verbal & written and inter-personal skills
- Tact and a good sense of humor
- A passion for all things digital
- Hardworking and Extremely organized
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.