Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey
As Sales Performance Analyst, you will be tasked with providing the Head of Sales with insightful reporting and analytics to track and monitor performance. Also, you will support the Head of Performance daily to help drive data driven recommendations. If you love data, you will love this role! .
In particular you will:
Territory Optimization & Alignment
- Develop robust models to quantify workload within sales territories and recommend optimal alignments to sales management.
- Manage the quarterly territory alignment process for the division and sales team(s) of focus.
Sales Compensation Planning & Analysis
- Support annual sales compensation planning process for the division and team(s) of focus.
- Ensure alignment of incentives with divisional strategic priorities and develop simulation models to minimize financial risk.
- Evaluate best practices to ensure plans are competitive and reward top performance.
- Develop quarterly analysis to assess plan performance throughout the year.
Sales Performance & KPI Reporting
- Working with sales leadership, identify and measure key performance indicators for the sales organization.
- Develop timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to field sales and sales management related to sales performance and incentives.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Prior sales incentives, analysis or operations experience preferably in FMCG sector required
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Data Modeling and Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., SPSS, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Ability to match/merge databases to facilitate appropriate analyses is required
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.