ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We have the drive and passion for making a significant difference that will benefit our clients, our people and the world around us. Our success, however, doesn’t come only from our technology. It comes from our community of diverse people.
Job ID: 37
Function: Marketing Communications
Reporting to: Executive Director, Corporate Services
Travel Frequency: TBD
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
The marketing communications executive is involved in developing marketing activities to promote a product, service or idea. It involves planning, advertising, public relations, research and event organization.
Expected Key Results
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and agencies.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Maintaining media relations.
- Market Research
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing marketing budget.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the regional sales departments. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- To deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
Reporting & Database Management
- Maintaining and updating databases.
- Writing and proofreading.
- Organizing photo-shoots.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Participating in general marketing activities.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit B.Sc./ HND degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Administration and other Social Science related courses.
- Masters in Marketing is an added advantage.
- 2 years experience relevant experience
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to work on many projects at once
- Ability to be a Team player
- Business-related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.