Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
Successful role holder would be reponsible for implementing and monitoring service delivery strategy in their respective Showrooms and ensure that the customer base within their territory enjoys remarkable positive in-store experience complete with query resolution.
- Managing Showroom Financials
- Track, manage and control stock movement within and out of assisgned warehouses
- Ensure availability of all company products and services in the Showroom
- Manage all company assets in the Showroom
- Ensure systems and equipment are in working conditions
- Escalate all Showroom facility issues for prompt resolution
Customer Experience/ Satisfaction
- Relationship management; build strong relationships between Airtel and its customers
- Query Resolution & SLAs
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to all Showroom processes
- Ensure Showroom Agents have the required work tool/ accesses
- Ensure all Showroom queries are resolved within the approvd SLA
- Monitor turnaround time for all al queries/ enquiries and institute pricess improvements when required
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of all Showroom Financials.
- Minimum of 4 direct reports (off roll Agents).
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a customer service with working knowledge of customer administration tools and industry software.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a passion for customer satisfaction and service delivery
- Attention to detail
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: Vacancy Closes on the 30th of January 2018