Stanbic IBTC, also trading as Standard Bank Group is the largest African banking group by assets offering a full range of banking and related financial services. Our vision is to be the leading financial services organisation in, for and across Africa, delivering exceptional client experiences and superior value.
Job ID: 29500
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Akwa Ibom
Location: Akwa Ibom
To provide a basic, branch-based business banking sales and service facility to a portfolio of small business customers requiring uncomplicated and standardized financial product solutions
- Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate Stanbic IBTC product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of small business customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance;
- Electronic Banking (Business Online); Card; etc.
- Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Performing a liaison role between customers and back-office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Educating clients regarding the parameters and routine procedures governing standard SME product and service offerings to ensure the correct customer behavior and product usage.
- Adhering to record keeping requirements as outlined by CBN and the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.2 BSc. degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
- Business and Financial Advisory
- Knowledge of Asset Management Products
- Credit Analysis
- E-Channel management
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply:
Application Deadline: Application closes on Jan 31 2018